- Ejaza in the ten recitations (Shatebeyya) in 2009 from Sh. Maha bint Baheyyuddin Taha (certified from Azhar). - Ejaza in the big ten Quranic recitations (Tayyiba) with all styles and methods in 2017 from Sh. Maha bint Bahyyuddin. - Ejaza in the four recitations to complete the fourteen recitations from Sh. Maha bint Bahyyuddin in 2016. - Ejaza in the seven recitations from 2002 to 2010 from Sh. Wedad bint Abdul-Adl ibn Abdul-Salam. - Ejaza in Hafs (Shatebeyya) in 2002 from Sh. Khadeja bint Sa’d (Um Abdul-Salam). - Ejaza in Qaloun (Nafea), Warsh (Nafea), Ibn Kathir’s recitation, Hamza’s recitation from Sh. Zainab Fayyoumi ( Tayebe ) from 2011 to 2012. - Ejaza in Hafs (Mesbah), Ya’qoub Al-Hadramy’s recitation, Abu Ga’far Al-Madany’s and Khalaf Al- Asher recitation (Durra) from Sh. Hala bint Abd Ash-Shafy from 2012 to 2017. - Ejaza in Warsh (Azraq) from Sh. Rashida Afroukh. - Ejaza in Hafs ( shatebeyyah ) and Motoon : Tohfa & Jazryyah from Sh. Laila bint Ahmed bin Hamid ( 2017 - Ejaza in the Qa’eda Nuraneyya from Sh. Raihana Qary. - Ejaza in Matn Al-Jazareyya from Sh. Raihana Qary.
- An Ejaza in Tajweed from Shubra institute of recitations. - High ( Alya ) Quraa’t license from Shubra institute of recitations.
- Preparing teachers in Masjed Fath in Nasr City, taught by Sh. Um Abdus-Salam in 2002. - Lots of courses in explaining poems in Tajweed and recitations such as Tayyeba An-Nashr, Shatebeyya and Durra, taught by Sh. Mervat Hejazy. - One day course in Hoson Khamsa way for memorization and review , with sh. Saed Hamza .
- Studying in the Recitations Institute in Azhar in Takhasus Quraa’t (Recitations specialist license ) - Studying Islamic Studies in English in the Islamic Online University.
- Delivering lessons in the Quran in Masjed Fath and Masjed Bilal since 2002 - Managing the online courses of teaching narration of Warsh under the name of Sh. Bareqat Nour since 2004 till now - Teaching lessons of reviewing the Quran and Ejaza classes in Dar of Rayhan in Cairo. - Teaching how to get an Ejaza in Dar of Rayhan in Cairo. - Teaching theoretical and practical Tajweed in both: Dar Al Rudwan& Dar Al Rayhan in Cairo. - Delivering lectures in how to ponder over the Quran( Tadabbur ) . - Studying how to recite the Quran in all narrations with al styles: Shatebeyya, Tayyebat An-Nashr and Durra. - Teaching the poems relating to Shatebeyya, Tayyebat An-Nashr and Durra , Jazreyyah and Tohfat al Atfal . - Delivering lectures about presentation skills. - Teaching The Quran and Islamic studies’ principles for the non Arabic Muslims - Now Teaching In Mishkah University .
EjazaOnline is part of the Quranic Studies Department at Mishkah University. EjazaOnline aims to become the most prominent Quranic platform on the web to teach recitation and Tajwid of the holy Quran and to graduate Hafiz and Mujaz reciters within 5 years.
Email:email@example.com Tel: For Arabic and English students: +1 (813) 575-4290 For French and Turkish students: +1 (813) 574-1836